Monday, September 1, 2008

Why I love my iPhone and look beyond it's faults

It's been awhile since my last post--mainly due to pre vacation work build up, the Olympics, a vacation, and an addiction to the apps store.

While on my delightful trip I discovered the beauty of simulteaneously recording images of my trip straight to my Flickr account and I'll now have a real-time stream of photos. This will be great for an upcoming trip to the tropics and I'll be able to share with family and friends.

Similarly, as the proprietesse of a luggage decal company who fancies taking photos of her luggage coming down the baggage claim beltway, I love the idea of capturing the durability of my decals in real-time. So this little gadget will be plenty helpful.

This is my first experiment in using a straight-to-blog feature from Flickr and I look forward to the results.

No comments: