Monday, September 22, 2008

My iPhone is justified, yet again, pt. III

My dream, or at least a big dream in life, is to eventually live on The Big Island be it full or part time, and in theory my chosen professsions should enable me to work anywhere. One of my professions being the manufacturer of luggage decals. My iPhone is just a part of the package enabling the mobile lifestyle and imagine my glee, after I finally regained a few ATT bars so close to the Wai Opae pond, upon discovering I could fill an online order placed on carouselno3.com--from my vacation in Hawaii. Cool! Now there is no way in hades I would have ventured into an Internet cafe during a vacation and my order would have sat around, pissing my customer off, for two weeks. But my customer will get his goods and I have the satisfaction of knowing my iPhone is indeed the work/productivity/life-enhancing tool I intended it to be. And in this revelation I'm inching closer to my ultimate dream...

No comments: