Friday, August 1, 2008

According to the nice people at FedEx

I'm the recipient of good news bearing the progress of my impending iPhone. Not only have I been officially charged for it by the nice people at ATT, but the nice database at FedEx has informed me the phone is closer to the store I purchased it from. Hooray! I am a step closer to the challenge of using this device to vastly improve my life. It's only taken close to two weeks.

Now I simply need to comb through the thousands of options for covering the darned thing. Do I go with the spring green silicone with concentric circles from more-thing.com, or show my half-Canadian pride with this cover from GelaSkins.com? Too many choices. And what about a stylus? And then personal-productivity apps, or NuevaSync (free) vs MobileMe (expensive and buggy)?

Most importantly, how easy will it be to migrate iPhone for the ADD Soul to the iPhone itself? My weekend is seemingly cut out for me. More to follow....

No comments: